Saturday, October 24, 2009

La Rose 520

I'm gonna introduce a new cigarette. The cigarettes got a sport heart-shaped filters, pink packaging and are rose-flavored. It look so adorable and give ppl have the arge to try it. But after I got taste of it, I find it tasteless. It is so light that i keep wanted to light another stick. Usually I take 4 to 6 hours before I have the kick for another stick. But once I finish La rose cigarette, I keep getting the arge to light another stick cos of unsatisfied kick. But i gotta admit it is really so sweet and adorable. The cuteness factor of the product is obviously made to appeal to young girls. And so for me..

Read a article abt the cigarette reporting in Taiwan. It said, the cigarettes company obviously aimed at expanding the smoking population among women and the young. Haha~ And its true. I happen to know of this cigarette tru a magazine from taiwan. The moment i saw the advertisement, I was like, WOW!! the cigarette so cute and sweet and I wanted to try it so badly. And now, I got the taste of it and Finally, haha~ It actually nothing better. it just a normal cigarette. And I think my Fav viceroy is much better than that. haha~

My lousy handphone camera! blur~ry!!





While google-ing for La rose other packaging, I found this lucky strike cigarette package which I find it special and cool. It actually one of the collection from a Lithuania(Northern Europe) guy who goes around the world and collect different kind of cigarette. He went 149 country and had collect 12255 of cigarette. Amazing guy who have this king of hobby. haha~

lucky strike - Argentina




Viceroy - Argentina




Mild seven -Singapore



Salem -Japan





Camel -Italy


3 comments:

zuzka said...

Hey. I would like to know if there would be a possibility if you could send me those cigarettes? lauraabaczynska@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I'm also interested in buying these cigarettes. abigailk.borg@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Were you able to find these cigarettes? If so, where?